List:       kde-devel
Subject:    debuggind keypress event handling in the plasmoid
From:       Marek Kochanowicz <sirherrbatka () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-25 13:31:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi,

I'm working on the fork of the plasma menubar. It will have two additional
features:
1)menu will pop up under the mouse cursor
2)there will be a search area to quickly find seeked entry.

currently it looks like this: http://wstaw.org/m/2014/03/25/zrzut102.png

entry field works but it is not quite functional yet. What bothers me right
now, are segfaults triggered with any none alpha numeric key (for instance
print-screen but also alt-gr).

http://wklej.org/id/1311595

i'm not sure what is wrong here. Should i not pass all keys to the klineedit
(mFilterWidget)? Can anybody give me a tip? Debugging is hard :(