List:       kde-devel
Subject:    plasma widget menubar docs?
From:       Marek Kochanowicz <sirherrbatka () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-24 15:18:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi,

i'm trying to fork the plasma widget menubar applet to add option to filter
items of the menu (klipper style). However this applet is larger and more
complicated than it needs to be in my case, since i want to scrap menubar
completly, leaving only the button form factor. Since I had a problems
debugging added code and as it seems it is stlll not C++11 i would like to
start from the begining. Can anybody please tell me if there are any
documentation that could be helpfull?

Thanks in advance.