List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing application icons of many KDE apps on MacPorts/OSX
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-23 12:00:01

On 23 Mar 2014, at 12:09 , Thomas L=FCbking <thomas.luebking@gmail.com> wro=
te:
> kdevelop/app/CMakeLists.txt *does* have
> kde4_add_app_icon(kdevelop_bin_SRCS "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../pics/=
hi*-app-kdevelop.png=94)
Yep, thanks for pointing that out. I forgot option =91-i=92 in my find comm=
and call.
:-(

> As you probably figured, the QT4_ADD_DBUS_ADAPTOR is not relevant and wil=
l esp. not configure (it'll cause a cmake error if put into the kdevelop co=
ntext,
I saw that this isn=92t relevant, yes.

> just as your KDE4_ADD_APP_ICON should likely in the pics subdir, as kdeve=
lop_SRCS isn't definedanywhere)
It must have worked to some degree, since the ICNS file contained the image=
 with size 128 pixels.
Well, although the big icon now exists in there the app still doesn=92t sho=
w the wanted icon in the doc - as KMyMoney does.
Something=92s still missing.