On 20/03/2014, at 8:34 AM, mk-lists@email.de wrote: > On 19 Mar 2014, at 22:30 , Thomas L=FCbking w= rote: >> That the libxml2 bug is not related to the bug #261509 backtrace (doesn'= t change anything since i anticipated that for social reasons ;-) > = > Ah, ok, so that supports the notion that it was just an accidental coinci= dence. > = > So, I am afraid we might really have what Ian suggested. A problem with c= oncurrently running processes. > meinproc uses some cache, does it perhaps cross-use data cached by other = instances of meinproc and that collides with itself if there are parallel t= asks running? I think the "cache" is a type of *output* of meinproc4 --- some HTML files archived into one file and compressed (.bz2). That is what KDE routinely installs. Then if a user comes along and wants to read the doco, the Help system uncompresses and unpacks it. I am going off the concurrency bug theory a bit. In the one crash backtrace we have, I think meinproc4 has crashed in its initialisation phase (at line 109 in file meinproc.cpp), before it ever starts reading and parsing a .docbook file. Cheers, Ian W. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<