List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: meinproc4 on Mac, KLocale (was Re: What to test for 4.13?)
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2014-03-18 22:54:06

mk-lists@email.de wrote:
> Without doing any building of any port I’d want to just steal some XML/XSL source \
> files perhaps from KDELIBS and let meinproc4 work on them in an endless loop. \
> Perhaps I’d be able to see it crash in the debugger so that we get a few more stack \
> traces. (Sorry, for now w/o debug symbols, but it’s a start.)
> Could you please point me to how I should organise which files in a test directory \
> tree in such a way that meinproc would happily do its Sisyphus job?!

You can use all the index.docbook files provided by KDE software: any modules
has many of them in the doc/ directory For example,
- kde-baseapps (branch master):
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-baseapps.git&a=tree&h=a966ca99b5a18bf23ed296ab827e828a44a4d808&hb=0eac71ee63e56785e3ecfacbd45e08fccf9e0353&f=doc

- kde-workspace (branch KDE/4.11):
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kde-workspace.git&a=tree&h=a51c6825fa70b8b69f04b16fc2d93fb71ae88788&hb=0061214458ee1af21e07ea3b07a53a54b208c46c&f=doc

In fact, if the crash is random, you don't need many of them: just repeat over
the ones that you have.

Thanks
--
Luigi