List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: meinproc4 on Mac, KLocale (was Re: What to test for 4.13?)
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-03-18 22:45:05

Luigi, before I am off for tonight I verified that I can start meinproc4 wi=
th lldb. Works.

All I=92d need now would be big and complex files to work on.

Without doing any building of any port I=92d want to just steal some XML/XS=
L source files perhaps from KDELIBS and let meinproc4 work on them in an en=
dless loop.
Perhaps I=92d be able to see it crash in the debugger so that we get a few =
more stack traces. (Sorry, for now w/o debug symbols, but it=92s a start.)

Could you please point me to how I should organise which files in a test di=
rectory tree in such a way that meinproc would happily do its Sisyphus job?!

OK, I am off for now, looking forward to suggestions now to get this going.=
 :)

Greets,
Marko