List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: GSoC 14
From:       Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-18 1:16:08

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Abdelrahman Ayman
<abdelrahmanayman48@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am an undergraduate student perusing graduation from the Faculty of
> Computer and Information Science, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt. I
> would like and looking forward to contribute to KDE's community.
>
> I am comfortable coding with C++ and have basic knowledge in both Java and
> C#
>
> I have checked the ideas list for GSoC 14 and found myself interested in
> Amarok's project : Lyric support improvements.
>
> Regards,
> Abdelrahman.

Good to hear from you, Abdelrahman. Competition on that Amarok project
is intense, so dive in quickly. This should get you started:

http://blogs.fsfe.org/myriam/2013/04/15/so-you-want-to-be-a-summer-of-code-student/

Amarok has their own development list, Amarok-devel.

All the best,

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez