On 12 Mar 2014, at 19:44 , John Layt wrote: > But what we need most right now is a Mac experienced sysadmin to take > on setting up and maintaining the Mac infrastructure, then a > fundraiser to get the hardware. And for people to start talking to > each other on kde-mac. Well, one could also contact the MacPorts guys in order to learn how they s= et up their CI environment which is based on several buildbots for the curr= ently supported four MacOSX versions 10.6.x-10.9.x. They for instance do make use of virtualised servers for this job. There is a =93hardcore maintainer" who keeps qt4-mac going, but he hasn=92t= dealt with Qt5 up to now, mainly because he is alone with this job and nee= ds support himself. So, I guess going towards KF5 is still impossible. One = would have to go for Qt5 first. His work wrt Qt4 is a major task, so I gues= s it will be equally hard to install Qt5 through MacPorts. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<