List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Interested in Contributing
From:       Shivam Bhalla <shivam.bhalla10 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-22 5:50:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
My name is Shivam Bhalla and I am third year undergraduate student of
Computer Science.I have been working on native Android application
development for over a year now and I am interested in contributing to the
KDE community in this field. However, I am not very sure about how to begin
my contribution and would love it if someone from the community could me on
how to go about this.
Thanks
Shivam