List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: WebDAV issues with Konqueror 4.10 (Windows)
From:       Dawit A <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-01-10 13:09:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The patch does fix the issue ; so please commit it. I have no idea why the
redirection is not honored with the exact same URL that is sent back to
KIO. Maybe it ignores redirection to the same URL and the comparison it
performs ignores the trailing slash in the redirect to URL? Anyhow, I
cannot reproduce the SSL related bugs though. It might be platform specific
since the user is testing on Windows. I can connect to all of the TLS based
servers listed under the provided link.