On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 1:55 AM, Jan Kundr=E1t wrote: > On Friday, 27 December 2013 13:43:50 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote: >> >> kphotoalbum > > > Unless I'm terribly mistaken, KPhotoAlbum uses just the stars widget. The > actual rating is saved in its own DB. > If so (and viewer/Infobox.cpp looks like it) we can just port it to KRatingWidget in kdeui which is neither dependent on Nepomuk nor Baloo > We do care about the backwards compatibility, though, which means that a > released tarball needs to work with previous KDE versions (up to some > undefined release) as well. A flag-day change from #include to > #include would not work well, but a simple #ifdef which can easily > be triggered by finding a cmake package via pkgconfig or so is fine. > > Cheers, > Jan > > -- > Trojit=E1, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<