List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Qt contributions from KDE article
From:       Pablo Sanchez <pablo () blueoakdb ! com>
Date:       2013-12-18 22:28:22

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 12/18/2013 04:21 PM, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
>> I don't know where they came from...I just noticed one instance of double
>> >spaces and then searched for them (in etherpad, which doesn't have
>> >search-and- replace that I've found). Good to know that etherpad might be
>> >the culprit. However, the double spaces were not spread across the entire
>> >document; there were certain sections that had a lot, and others with
>> >none.
> Those are sections which have been copy-pasted. Somehow it happens when you
> do that...

Not that my say has any pull but I prefer seeing two spaces after a
sentence ends.  Especially when non-proportional fonts are used.

As an old fart (50 years old), my eyes appreciate it.

Cheers,

--

Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com