List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Seeking Junior Job to work upon Digikam
From:       Shourya Singh Gupta <shouryasgupta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-18 4:55:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am a third year engineering student at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of
Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), Gandhinagar, India . I
have special interest in programming and am well-versed in java , c, c++
and Qt. I have been a user of Kubuntu and KDE applications for the past 2
years and I look forward to contributing to KDE .
I have gone through Beginners guide to KDE and have successfully built
Digikam from source code. I have been involved in going through its
code-base over the past few weeks.I am very enthusiastic and passionate
about contributing to Digikam as a developer.Can you help me find a way to
proceed or hopefully assign me with a project or a junior job ?