List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems when Compiling Muon
From:       Volkan Gezer <volkangezer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-12 1:51:40

Hello,

I am trying to compile muon from source, but I am receiving the following error:

/home/volkan/Belgeler/muon/b/libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/../../../../libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/Application.h:56:13:

error: invalid covariant return type for ‘virtual QString
Application::categories()'
     QString categories();
             ^
In file included from
/home/volkan/Belgeler/muon/b/libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/../../../../libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/Application.h:34:0,
  from
/home/volkan/Belgeler/muon/b/libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/moc_Application.cpp:10,
  from
/home/volkan/Belgeler/muon/b/libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/muon-appsbackend_automoc.cpp:8:

/home/volkan/Belgeler/muon/libmuon/resources/AbstractResource.h:115:29:
error:   overriding ‘virtual QStringList
AbstractResource::categories()'
         virtual QStringList categories() = 0;
                             ^
make[2]: *** [libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/CMakeFiles/muon-appsbackend.dir/muon-appsbackend_automoc.o]
 Error 1
make[1]: *** [libmuon/backends/ApplicationBackend/CMakeFiles/muon-appsbackend.dir/all]
 Error 2

What do you think the problem is? (I have libbodega0 libbodega-dev
bodega-client, but still the last warning is there)

-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these packages.
   * LibQApt - Qt wrapper around the libapt-pkg library
   * LibAttica - Qt library that implements the Open Collaboration Services API
   * PackageKitQt2 - Library that exposes PackageKit resources

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
   * Bodega  <http://www.kde.org>
     Library that exposes Bodega resources
     Required to build the Bodega backend