Hi Igor, The "KDE Dev Guide" [1] is a good read to get you started. Find a KDE project/application you personally care about and look for a "ju= nior job" for that project in bugzilla. The Guide will tell you what that i= s and how you can find it. Ask on the projects mailing list or IRC channel, if the project you want to= work on does not have any junior jobs=A0listed. They will also be able to = give you some hints about where to look in the code for solving the junior = job. You will need to set up a development environment for all this. I advise yo= u to use kdesrc-build. There is a good video tutorial [2] that explains eve= rything step by step. Everything is also documented in our wiki. [3] Don't be afraid to ask questions when you get stuck, but make sure you have= invested at least 30 minutes of trying to solve the problem yourself befor= e you do. [1] en.flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/ [2] www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DcqnNVmJocR4&list=3DPL6bWR698TEbnEXRisrgycJ091= sT_GUk50 [3] wiki.kde.org Welcome to KDE! -- Regards, Shubham Chaudhary - http://about.me/shubhamchaudhary http://www.shubhamchaudhary.in Sent from BlackBerry=AE -----Original Message----- From: Ngor Sender: kde-devel-bounces@kde.orgDate: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 11:27:25 = To: Reply-To: kde-devel@kde.org Subject: A newcomer >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<