List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Network Applet
From:       Jan Grulich <jgrulich () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-10-18 9:15:50

Hi,

Dne 18.10.2013 00:27, Lindsay Mathieson napsal(a):
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:56:16 PM Sebastian Kügler wrote:
>> What information are you missing? I assume you saw the extra information
>> you  get when clicking on the active connection and the wrench?
> The old one had a bandwidth and categorised status display visible immediately
> on clicking. A straight list of connections is less useful.

I'm now working on the second panel with connection types so you can
filter them. The idea is to filter connections by type and display some
information in the case the list is empty, i.e you select wireless
connections and there are no wireless connection so we display an
information that there is no available access point or you have turned
off your wifi etc. But we have to more discuss it, it's just an idea.

Here is a screenshot with the second panel:
http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=plasmatyt.png

>> Please try to be more constructive in your criticism.
> Fair enough, sorry.

Cheers,
Jan

--