Hi, Dne 18.10.2013 00:47, Simon W=E4chter napsal(a): > Hey there > > The new widget is quite good, but has a few resize-problems, like this = > one: 2 WLAN connections, 1 ethernet connection -> expand a WLAN = > connection to insert the password, widget doesn't update his height, = > instead it adds an invisible "scrollbar". But I often see this in KDE = > widgets and I don't know if it's KDE framework-related. > I suppose you are running the old version, in the new one we released a = couple days ago is your problem fixed. > Before: http://i.imgur.com/q2URqGf.png > After: http://i.imgur.com/mMr385c.png > > I think, that a bandwidth-displayer would be nice :) > > Greetings & Have a good night, > Simon W=E4chter Cheers, Jan -- = Jan Grulich Red Hat Czech, s.r.o jgrulich@redhat.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscrib= e <<