List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Network Applet
From:       Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-17 21:29:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Rather to late in the day I know, but I fail to see how the new network applet
is an improvement in any manner.

- less information

- less control

- Subjective opinion: Butt ugly

Users aren't going to be happy. The perception will be of a gnome style
makeover - dumbing down the UI and removing control because the users are to
stupid to handle it.

Was there a pressing need to replace the old one?

--
Lindsay