List:       kde-devel
Subject:    pimitemtable with null remoteId ?
From:       Martin Koller <kollix () aon ! at>
Date:       2013-10-15 20:40:39

Hi,

I found in my akonadi database a lot (511) entries in pimitemtable which have null \
values in the column remoteId. I see that most entries do have a valid remoteId \
(which in my case are filenames of the mails in the maildir tree) so I wonder: is it \
valid to have null entries in remoteId (for collections which otherwise do have the \
filenames there, most of them are the folders for mailing lists) ?
Interesting is also that ALL of these have the dirty value == 1
I checked manually the Date: header of some mails (in a folder where there are just a \
few mails but null entries in the DB) and it seems there are no matching mails on \
disk for the entries in the database. Should I be worried ? Can they harm ? Can I \
clean the DB from these ?

Is there somewhere documentation about the purpose of the tables (which seems to be \
not so hard to guess) and the columns of the database tables ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion