List:       kde-devel
From:       GAURAV Agrawal <gauravagrawal03jan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-14 18:55:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am a novice in the field of contributing to open source software.
Regarding skills, I do have some knowledge of  programming and I am willing
to make contribution to an open source project or application.If someone
can direct me to an ongoing project which needs contribution, I would be
more than happy to learn new skills to cater to the needs of that project
and try my best to contribute to the project.

Thanks,
Gaurav