List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: c++ student needs help.
From:       "Sung-Jae, Cho" <cho.sungjae () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-03 10:40:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Everywhen, most of beginners are suffering how they could study in new
field.
Most of common rules look like below.

1. Understanding concepts
2. Follow tutorials and examples.
3. Make imitation, copy, or patch project.

Additionally I want to recommend to understand your compiler and IDE.
Most of compiler or environment have their own manuals.
In first, read and remember how to use compiler.
How load static or shared library, build library, making project and
execute files...

In first time, although if the project prints "hello, world!", it's enough.
Try to expand your program with KDE libraries.
Find good examples which are working well in KDE. :)

I'm not good programmer. But I believe someone could add better advices in
this thread.
Everyone have experienced first time. Don't afraid to try. The first step
is simple and easy.