List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Review board is partly broken?
From:       Daniel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vr=E1til?= <dvratil () redhat ! com>
Date:       2013-10-01 8:44:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 30 of September 2013 20:50:51 Weng Xuetian wrote:
> Hi,
> I can create new review but all my draft review can neither be opened nor
> changed, server returns 500 internal error, does that only happen to me?

My review [0] is broken too - trying to publish it returned error and now I
can't even open the review and I get just error 500.

We thought it could be content of the patch confusing RB, but apparently
something else is wrong :)

Dan

[0] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/113010/

--
Daniel Vrátil
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348