Thanks for your replies !

So, i'm going to find a junior job to do in the bugzilla =)

I also subscribed to plasma-devel list.

Cordially.

2013/9/20 Kevin Krammer <krammer@kde.org>
On Friday, 2013-09-20, Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's not really my place to speak here, but I've asked a similar question
> some time ago and I've been around a bit.

Having been around a bit and knowing the answers to a similar question makes
it you place to speak :)

> You should start by fixing some bugs (I think) http://bugs.kde.org . Look
> for junior jobs at first.
>
> https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=junior-jobs&bug_status=UNCONFIRME
> D&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&list_id=7586
> 23
>
> Choose a project that you like and want to improve and fix some bugs on
> that. Then submit the patches to the review board:
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org
>
> Also on IRC #kde and #kde-devel is a good place to ask questions. The
> project you choose might also have it's own IRC channel.
>
> I hope this will be helpfull.

> On Thursday 19 September 2013 22:03:40 Mathieu Tarral wrote:

> > i simply want to help and join the KDE dev team to improve KDE workspace.

Additionally, since Mathieu mentioned being interested in KDE Workspaces, I
would suggest to subscribe to the plasma-devel list.

Cheers,
Kevin

Cheers,
Kevin