List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Giving Ark some love
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco () FreeBSD ! org>
Date:       2013-08-06 22:29:19

Alexander Nestorov <alexandernst@gmail.com> writes:

> I can help you with the merging work if you want me to. If so, I just need some
> instructions about how to do it, nothing big.
> I don't mind doing boring stuff if that means Ark will finally be improved :)

It's actually a very exciting thing to do, but the instructions are
basically "get familiar with the code base, look at the commits in the
branch, see if they make sense and create useful commits from the
existing ones" :-)

> Btw, I can hang around in some IRC channel if that will speed up the
> conversation.

I'm always on Freenode, you can find me in both #kde-devel and
#kde-utils (among others) during EEST (GMT+3) hours.