El Dijous, 27 de juny de 2013, a les 22:34:57, Volkan Gezer va escriure: > Hello, > > Some weeks before, there was a messages.sh update for untranslateable > strings and this fixed many of untranslateable ones. Now in KDE > 4.10.4, there are still some problems with the following strings: > > libqapt/src/worker/qaptworker.actions - To install or remove software > you need to authenticate. (and the others... The translations are > here, but it seems muon gets only English texts (I am not sure if > those are distro dependent)) > > /muon/TransactionWidget.cpp - Downloading Packages, > Loading Software List etc. (They are also translated, > but it uses English ones) > > I did not check the rest, but there may be some other problems, too. > How could you solve those problems? Muon and libqapt are not part of 4.10.4 release. So I am not sure what is the problem. Cheers, Albert > > > Best regards, > Volkan GEZER > volkangezer@gmail.com > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe > >> << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<