List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Muon Untranslateable Strings
From:       Volkan Gezer <volkangezer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-27 20:34:57

Hello,

Some weeks before, there was a messages.sh update for untranslateable
strings and this fixed many of untranslateable ones. Now in KDE
4.10.4, there are still some problems with the following strings:

libqapt/src/worker/qaptworker.actions - To install or remove software
you need to authenticate. (and the others... The translations are
here, but it seems muon gets only English texts (I am not sure if
those are distro dependent))

/muon/TransactionWidget.cpp - <title>Downloading Packages</title>,
<title>Loading Software List</title> etc. (They are also translated,
but it uses English ones)

I did not check the rest, but there may be some other problems, too.
How could you solve those problems?

Best regards,
Volkan GEZER
volkangezer@gmail.com