List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde svn GUIs
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-06-22 9:04:57

Le vendredi 21 juin 2013 20:22:39 Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> El Divendres, 21 de juny de 2013, a les 12:14:24, David Faure va escriure:
> > I recently discussed with the kdesvn author, Rajko Albrecht, about the
> > fact
> > that kdesvn is currently unmaintained (and is on a SVN repo outside of
> > kde.org).
> >
> > This worries me, because my wife and her colleagues use it, and it will
> > probably bitrot if nobody maintains it.
> >
> > Shall I import kdesvn into git.kde.org so that it can be maintained there?
>
> If Rajko agrees i don't see why not. It would be great if you can get the
> old repo/webpages to point at the new one.

Sounds good.

However I'm not volunteering to become its maintainer officially, I wouldn't
have time to even look at any bug report.

Any volunteer for maintaining kdesvn?

Also, in the shorter term, we need to migrate it from svn to git. Anyone with
experience doing that?

--
David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr