List:       kde-devel
Subject:    4.11 Beta 1 release announcement
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-06-11 17:52:25

Hi, I just realized that we are releasing 4.11 Beta 1 in a few days (2 or 3)
and we have nothing written like

http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.10-beta1.php

Please people that know of new news-worthy features add them to
https://notes.kde.org/p/411beta1

If someone with writting skills can [re]write the features in a nice way it'd
be cool.

And we probably need a screenshot.

Also someone should start leading the proper 4.11 announcement work.

Cheers,
  Albert - Who never signed up to do any kind of promo work