List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Wrong mouse cursor when connecting to a vnc session running KDE 4.10
From:       hugo () oxygen-icons ! org
Date:       2013-06-11 7:25:49

This message is in MIME format.

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]
This message is in MIME format.

   @Thomas
are you suggesting that this might be a consequence of the extended
window borders feature and the non empty QRegion returned by
Client::region() ?

if yes: @Franklin,
could you try add

   UseExtendedWindowBorders=false
  to your local oxygen configuration file (usually
$HOME/.kde4/share/config/oxygenrc, or
$HOME/.kde/share/config/oxygenrc), under the section [Windeco]

   and test again ? (with oxygen).

Still if yes: Thomas, any clue how to disable the above feature
"automatically" ?

Hugo