On Sunday, June 02, 2013 01:12:34 eatg75 wrote: > Hi there. I was searching for the mailing list where talks about KDE's > Dolphin occur > but I can't find any, can someone please point me in the direction of > that mailing (or where can I find > out how get more information about it) or simply tell me there isn't > one, if none > exists. I think that would be kfm-devel: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kfm-devel -- Regards, Juan Carlos Torres Jucato >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<