List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: GSoC request for assignments
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-04-21 12:59:32

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Ahmed Fathy Hussein
<alwahsh.ahmed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am Ahmed AbouElhamayed. I am interested in applying for GSoC under KDE. I
> liked the idea of the project "Simple project report". I have experience
> with Ruby On Rails and the MVC architecture.
> I was trying to find some bug list or feature list of some KDE project
> written in Ruby in order to contribute before making my proposal.
> Unfortunately, there seems to be none. projects.kde.org and conf.kde.org
> seem not to be listed at bugs.kde.org
> I would like to know if there is anything I can do to contribute before
> making my proposal?
> My IRC name: TheMonster

Hi Ahmed,

Great to hear you want to work on something small to get started!
That's definitely a good idea.
I hope Ingo or Rafael have something you can work on.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org