List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: GSoC proposal
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2013-04-16 16:50:58

Hi Ajay,

We talked on IRC.
Of course we will cooperate with you but you need to choose a subject, research it \
and write a proposal. Contributing to the KDE area of your project is a great bonus \
as well. I pointed you to Myriam's blog which she wrote so you wouldn't send such a \
vague mail!

Best regards and do send your proposal to the plasma-devel list if it's about \
kde-workspace. You must follow Google guidance for proposal.

Anne-Marie