List:       kde-devel
Subject:    =?windows-1256?Q?Automatic_?= =?windows-1256?Q?layout_swi?= =?windows-1256?Q?tching_bas?= =?windows-
From:       Malintha Adikari <malintha.adikari () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-14 18:04:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi,

For this project I have checked out the KDE-workspace from git. I need to
 to check out the dependencies for it - kdelibs, kactivities. What is the correct \
location to check out these dependencies. Is that any location or the same folder of \
the kde-workspace

Thanks & Regards,
Malintha Adikari,
Department Of Computer Engineering,