On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Lydia Pintscher wrote: > Heya folks :) > > It's time to prepare for Google Summer of Code 2013. In order to have > a kick-ass application we need to have a great ideas page. Please help > fill this page soon: http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas > Students are already looking around for ideas so try not to wait too > long please. > > This year's theme, should we be accepted again, is "KDE++ aka > Polishing Existing Things". It'd be great if you offered ideas that > fit it. (We will however also accept other ideas.) > http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2013/02/23/kde-aka-polishing-existing-things/ > has more details. Please spread the word. Heya folks :) If you've been putting off adding ideas to http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas please do it _now_. We need to finish our ideas page to be able to submit a good organisation application. The ideas page is a major decision point for that. Please also add ideas for the FOSS Outreach Program for Women: http://community.kde.org/OutreachProgramForWomen (for this program we can also offer non-coding ideas!) Cheers Lydia -- Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<