On 03/15/2013 09:13 PM, Philipp Schmidt wrote: > Hi, > > the MTP Kio-Slave is finally quite stable and I also just fixed the last bug > that really prevented me from trying to get it included (the get() method > wasn't working). > > So how do I proceed? Do I need to file a request somewhere? Hints highly > appreciated, as is additional testing. I was testing it under Arch, Kubuntu and openSUSE and it's still a bit buggy both - Nexus 10 and Nexus 4 work only 2 out of 10 times and I get protocol failed error. On the contrary under Gnome gvfs works like charm. If you need more testing I can assist. Best Swapnil >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<