Hi Garvit,

the only project I know oft inside KDE where kernel Rivers are involved is plasma active, in particular mer which builds the foundation for pa.

so long

Am 14.03.2013 05:14 schrieb "garvit sharma" <garvits45@gmail.com>:
Hi All,
            I am a prefinal year student with majors in computer science and technology. I went to the list of projects and unfortunately did not find any one related to kernel drivers.
I have experience on writing linux kernel device drivers and want to know if such kind of projects involves in the KDE development.

--
Regards

Garvit Sharma
Computer Science and Engineering
UG Third year
LNM IIT, Jaipur

No Body is a Scholar by birth, its only hard work and strong determination that makes him master.