On 3/13/13, karan garg wrote: > Also, I started searching for resources to start learning kernel module > programming, but the only one I got was the "kernel module programming > guide" by "the linux documentation project". Can you provide the links to > some other resources or should I start with this until the time I dont > start contributing to a project. Check out http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHacking In particular, this page might be a good start: ;-) http://kernelnewbies.org/CompleteNewbiesClickHere Good luck! -T.C. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<