Heya folks :) KDE e.V. will once again provide travel and accommodation support to a number of people who need it to be able to attend Akademy. For details about this please see the reimbursement policy: http://ev.kde.org/rules/reimbursement_policy.php The board will approve requests in 3 rounds. The budget is limited. You want to be in the first round! The deadlines for requests are: first round: March 15 second round: April 15 third round: May 15 To post a request please register for Akademy on http://akademy.kde.org. During the registration process you'll be able to indicate it. Please also remember to submit your talk proposals. The deadline for that is March 15. http://akademy2013.kde.org/cfp Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers Lydia -- Lydia Pintscher - http://about.me/lydia.pintscher KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<