List:       kde-devel
From:       sreedhar palayil <sreedharpalayil () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-08 18:27:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi,

i'm just new to the GSoC. i found  KDE's contribution is great in this
program. so i choose. i'm a Bachelor of Science (Bsc) computer science 2nd
year student having knowledge in C, C++, MySQL, VB.NET.  completely new to
Open source programming. i feel GSoC can give me some inspiration with
knowledge about open source.
so anyone have a word for me?

From
Sreedhar.p