List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Interested for GSOC 2013 Project
From:       Umang Kedia <umangkedia1990 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-05 13:25:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Alex,

This email is in reference to GSOC idea
<http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas#Project:_Integrate_Android_with_the_Workspace_and_vice_versa>mentioned
 on KDE Community page.

I am interested in following project:

*Integrate Android with workspace*: I am proficient in Java but I don't
have much experience with C++ or Qt. I have developed an Android app for my
college. But I can assure you that I can learn C++ and Qt in due time.
Apart from that, I have great interest in android and programming. I am
proficient in PHP, Java, C and jQuery. I constantly take part in online
coding competitions. I have also developed a quizzing website for my
college's annual fest. Currently, I am working as an Intern at PayPal,
India.

I require more headers on the project. As far as I understand, you want to
display android notifications on desktop. Please correct me if I am wrong.
On windows, a similar app is available,
DeskNotifier<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.elfsoft.desknotifier&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImRlLmVsZnNvZnQuZGVza25vdGlmaWVyIl0.>.
 Hoping for a reply from you.

Thank you.