List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Need urgent help.
From:       Harsh Chhabra <harshit080 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-02 20:46:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hello everyone,
I am a 3rd year student of information technology, good in problem
solving,c/c++ and had a good internship in 2nd year as a developer and
complex problem solver in a startup.
Now i want to start on open source from KDE,need your help about how to and
from where to start quickly(for everything needed) so that i can be a
participant of gsoc 2013 for kde ?
Need a serious advice i am ready for the hard work.
Thanks
Harsh Chhabra