All the scripts in kdesdk were moved into a new repo called kde-dev-scripts so clone that and you should find svnrevertlast in there. On Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:30:45 AM Matt Rogers wrote: > Hi, > > Could someone tell me where I can find the latest version of the > svnrevertlast script that used to be in kdesdk/scripts? I don't have > my previous copy anymore. > > Thanks, > Matt > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<