Hi,

I am interested in working for kiosktool, but out of gsoc because i am not a student anymore

Regards,
Siddharth Sharma

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano@tiscali.it> wrote:
On Monday 18 of February 2013 18:14:43 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> On Monday 18 February 2013 14:08:43 Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> > Still Cross Posting - don't hate me.
>
> I join the fun of cross-posting :-)
(removing kde-edu as the answer is kiosktool-centered)

> > Help me find the unloved, the once-loved and the apps that need help (
> > could be a GSoC project or a Summer of KDE project too )
>
> kiosktool which got AFAIK never ported to Qt4
Almost:
http://dev-peterix.blogspot.com/2010/08/kiosk-in-kde-4.html
(the branch in the repository, even if kdelibs4-based, is older; the branch
one described in this blog post is not available anymore).

Few days ago there was some interest about it, cc-ing siddvicious...

Ciao
--
Luigi

--
Skrooge, a personal finances manager powered by KDE 4.x
http://skrooge.org