List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Internship: Release of a multilingual linguistic analysis software under a Free/Libre Open Source So
From:       kleag () free ! fr
Date:       2013-02-21 10:21:28

Hello,

I did not post to kde-devel since a long time and I hope that this one will be well \
received even if it is not immediately related to KDE. In fact, some of you will \
remember that I talked a few years ago about the possible release under an open \
source licence of the natural language analyzer I work on at work and that could be \
useful to KDE, for example in Nepomuk.

Well, here we are, finally, and thus we propose a (paid) internship to help us clean \
up and set up before putting it online.

You'll find below the internship proposition.

Regards,

Gaël

Internship: Release of a multilingual linguistic analysis software under a Free/Libre \
Open Source Software Licence (Compulsory internship with internship agreement, Master \
1 or 2 level)

CEA LIST
Vision and Content Engineering Laboratory

The internship will take place in the premises of LVIC at Nano-INNOV located in \
Palaiseau 25 km south of Paris, France.

TOPIC