Hello!

I have to thank the Gluon team for giving me a direction through my studies and mentoring etc.

But I'd especially like to thank everyone in KDE has ever answered me with a smile (since I always ask a lot to everyone :P). I think this really makes the difference. Being part of the kde community is amazing not only for software development but also from a "human" point of view. Imho, this really makes the difference between a "software community" and a "community".

So thank you, happy KDE people! :)

Who's on your list?

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org