List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: <3 for some people
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2013-02-17 18:00:40

Somehow my mail got sent before I finished:

- sysadmins
- all people who contributed to KDE one way or the other in the past 6 months

Somehow I find it unfair to pick specific names because I know that for example \
translators spend a great number of hours working on KDE and cannot be all named. \
Even 1 single patch for a newcomer can be the result of a few hours of hard work.

Thanks to all and we're grateful for all your work!

Anne-Marie