List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: <3 for some people
From:       kaushik <roideuniverse () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-17 17:25:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org> wrote:

> Hey :)
>
> I think it's time for showing some love and appreciation. I'll start
> by calling out:
> * Yash Shah and his team for organizing the upcoming KDE Meetup in India
> * Martin Gräßlin for rocking KWin and making sure the world knows
> about the cool stuff going on there
> * The Marble team for being amazing mentors during this year's Google
> Code-in.
>
> Who's on your list?

Kevin Krammer (irc:krake) for being and amazing co mentor and always having
time to mentor new developers.

Tobias Hunger, haven't seen him from quite some time, but ma he is always
full of ideas, a real genius.

George Goldberg, for being an amazing mentor and putting together the
Kde-telepathy group.

--
Greetings,
Kaushik Saurabh