List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding a project to KDE and GSoC
From:       Myriam Schweingruber <myriam () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-02-17 14:21:59

Hi Rahul,

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:30 PM, rahul bhola <rb1223334444@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking at the source code of how you implemented the docks.txt .One
> suggestion was implementation on matrix mathematics as it would make even
> solving large problems like loop laws or nodal analysis easy.also in todo
> text file could you explain in english what was written as it was in German
> and i was not able to understand.Also i was willing for development of this
> app with you so please tell me if there is anything that i could do

Well, currently you are hijacking a thread that is not about GSoC, but
about getting the application into KDE eventually.

Once that is done you can ask again, but in the mean time I suggest
you get yourself familiar with KDE in general by reading the KDE guide
at http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/ and have a look at the junior
jobs, there is already a lot of low hanging fruits there that might
get you prepared to GSoC.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org