List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Guidance required
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2013-02-14 12:05:57

Hi Rushi,

Here is a link you will find helpful
http://community.kde.org/GSoC

It would be good for you to get familiar in depth with KDE workspaces and \
applications and find out what area you like. You can also start fixing a few easy \
bugs to get a feeling on what it is like to work with our community.  Getting a \
coding experience in KDE before GSoC is something that will greatly help you!

This book http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/ can also be of interest.

I hope this answers your question. Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon!

Anne-Marie