On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 02:42:04 rahul bhola wrote: > i am interested in this project.We could even add the functionality of > matrix algebra and make it similar to matlab or octave. Please send me the > download link to this. I don't know which link you mean, but you can download source code to all KDE projects from projects.kde.org. Cheers, -- sebas http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9 >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<